Molly Bayer joins The Colorado Group, Inc. as a broker associate at our downtown Boulder – Pearl Street office. She has been active in the commercial real estate industry for over 5 years and has a diverse background within the industry working with local as well as national clients. Molly has a Commercial Real Estate background specializing in both landlord and tenant representation.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison – Bachelor’s Degree in History & Women’s Studies
- Georgia State University – Master’s in Special Education
Activities and Organizations
Commercial Brokers of Boulder
International Council of Shopping Centers
Denver Commercial Association of Realtors
- CB2 – Tenant Representation
- Indie Salons – Tenant Representation
- Holistica – Tenant Representation
- Snooze, The Kitchen Next Door – Landlord Representation
- Sugarfire BBQ – Landlord Representation
- DMV – Landlord Representation
- Anytime Fitness – Landlord Representation
- Att– Landlord Representation
Molly is very involved in her local Boulder Community. She enjoys family time with her two daughters and son, time with her friends, doing yoga, and traveling.