Molly Bayer recently joined The Colorado Group, where she will be focusing on landlord and tenant representation alongside the Downtown Pearl Street team. Molly has been active in the commercial real estate industry for over 5 years, specializing in retail. Molly has worked in a National Platform with Local and National Tenants throughout Boulder, Denver, and the Front Range. She has worked on a wide range of projects; small shopping centers, grocery-anchored centers, new multi-tenant buildings, regional retail developments, and urban retail. Molly has lived in Boulder since 2001, where she has focused on building community and creating long-term relationships.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison – Bachelor’s Degree in History & Women’s Studies
- Georgia State University – Master’s in Special Education
Activities and Organizations
Commercial Brokers of Boulder
International Council of Shopping Centers
Denver Commercial Association of Realtors
- CB2 – Tenant Representation
- Indie Salons – Tenant Representation
- Holistica – Tenant Representation
- Snooze, The Kitchen Next Door – Landlord Representation
- Sugarfire BBQ – Landlord Representation
- DMV – Landlord Representation
- Anytime Fitness – Landlord Representation
- Att– Landlord Representation
Molly is very involved in her local Boulder Community. She enjoys family time with her two daughters and son, time with her friends, doing yoga, and traveling.