Valerie Johnson, a Boulder native, was born into a real estate family and joined The Colorado Group in 2005. Her work as the assistant to Susan Chrisman focuses on commercial property management, sales, and leasing. Currently, Susan and Valerie are managing approximately 1,100,000 square feet of commercial space in the Boulder County area and work with over 115 tenants regularly.
Valerie received her real estate license in 2006 and in 2013 she earned the prestigious Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation. The CPM designation is awarded by IREM to outstanding professionals in the real estate management field. It is considered to be the industry’s premier real estate management credential.
Activities and Organizations:
- Boulder Valley Rotary Club, Director and Secretary
- Boulder Valley Rotary Community Foundation, Director
- Commercial Brokers of Boulder
- Colorado Chapter for Multiple Sclerosis
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Institute of Real Estate Management
Valerie is an avid traveler and loves scuba diving whenever she can get to the ocean. She and her husband, Mark, and their daughter also enjoy spending winters skiing and summers hiking, fishing, and camping throughout the Front Range.