Central, yet Quiet. The Building is located in downtown Boulder, just two blocks north of Pearl on Pine Street. The shops, cafes, and restaurants are a short walk or an even shorter bike ride. There is ample street parking, as well as dedicated bike lanes that travel in all directions. Unlike any other place in Town – This iconic building has been a lot of things over the years. In terms of Amenities, this space has everything you need, nothing you don’t. It’s not fancy. According to a friend of the owner, it’s full of ghosts, but it’s a comfortable and inspirational place to work in the heart of Boulder. Amenities and recent updates include:
• Historic space with original hardwood floors (and walls) throughout
• Plentiful all-day street parking
• Half bathroom with kitchenette and mini fridge
• Newly installed HVAC system
• Private yard with locking gate, brand new 10’ x 20’ patio, bike parking and
outdoor work area.