5469 South Boulder Road, Boulder, CO 80303
Rare opportunity to develop in the City of Boulder. This property is on the edge of the mature Keewayden neighborhood, with easy access to the East Boulder Rec Center, open space and trails, a major east-west arterial road providing great access to US 36, RTD Park N’ Ride, downtown Boulder, and Denver. The property was recently annexed into the City of Boulder with an RL-2 zoning designation, The following uses are allowable if approved through a City of Boulder Use Review: private schools, adult education, childcare, office, neighborhood business center, and more. Check with the City for details and verification. The property currently contains a single family residence and a barn.
• Across South Boulder Rd. from open space trails and parks.
• 3 min. drive to the East Boulder Rec Center.
• 0.4 miles, 8 min walk from Table Mesa Park-N-Ride.
• Less than 4 miles from downtown Boulder.
• Property annexed into the City and ready for development proposals. it currently contains a single-family residence and a barn.