The Cleveland property is a Qualified Opportunity Zone Project ready to be integrated as a development project for a Qualified Opportunity Fund. Located in the thriving and growing downtown area of Loveland Colorado the momentum is already in place. Loveland is south of Fort Collins, 45 minutes north of Metro Denver/Boulder. Loveland has an active Downtown Development Authority, working hard to encourage and support the redevelopment of the Downtown Core.
• Excellent Downtown Loveland Retail/Office/Medical/Residential Property in Qualified Opportunity Zone
• Linkage property to 4th Street Historic District Museums, Restaurants & Pulliam building
• Two-sided property – frontage on Cleveland, east to the city parking lot, possible frontage on 5th St
• Qualified Opportunity Zone Property possibilities include a five-story 100,000SF Mixed-use Residential/Retail/Hotel Project.
• Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) up to 20% of the total project cost
• Revitalization of Loveland with $100,000,000 in recent Downtown investments
• Loveland is recognized as a Center for the Arts and Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park