By thinking innovatively and acting practically, our management strategies help owners enhance property values, ensure tenant retention, and reduce operating costs…all while providing an exceptional work environment for occupants.
Specialists with The Colorado Group manage over 1.7 million square feet of commercial and industrial properties throughout the Colorado Front Range. Long-term relationships that span more than three decades are testimony to the quality of service we provide our clients.
Management Services Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We have over 57 years of combined experience in property management, including both commercial buildings and owner’s associations. Every aspect of property management is carefully supervised:
- Understanding and facilitating the owner’s objectives and goals
- Property inspections, repair and maintenance
- Handling of all tenant calls, emergencies and routine maintenance
- Accounts Receivable rental billing and collection
- Accounts Payable timely disbursement of monthly bills, including: HOA, mortgage, insurance, property taxes, etc.
- Delinquency monitoring and control including evictions and legal proceedings
- Organizing and maintaining complete lease files
- Security deposit reconciliations
- Complete monthly financial packets
- Monthly owner statements and distributions
- Annual CPI increases and CAM Reconciliations
- Year-end financial preparation including 1099’s & 1096’s
- Monitoring lease expirations; negotiate and promote renewals
- Periodic review of all rental agreements to ensure highest rates attainable
- Reviewing, verifying and approving all project expenses
- File and maintain homeowner’s association paperwork requirements
- Marketing vacant space through advertising
- Rental and leasing service to maintain highest occupancy levels
- State-of-the art accounting systems
- Additional services provided individually tailored to the client’s needs
We Guarantee Our Services
No kidding, we really do. If you’re dissatisfied with our services for any reason at the end of the first quarter, no fee will be charged.