Miles King, CCIM, GRI, CRS (Emeritus)
Miles King has been actively listing and selling real estate in Boulder since 1972. During his 21 years with Re/Max of Boulder, he was consistently a One Hundred Percent Club Award winner, and in 1997 received the prestigious Hall of Fame Award. In 2000, Miles became a broker associate with The Colorado Group
Miles graduated from the University of Michigan with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. He has earned the following designations: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), awarded to less than five percent of all Realtors nationally; Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI); and most recently the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
Miles served as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, with one year of service in Vietnam and two years in Rota, Spain. In memory of a fallen fraternity brother who served as a Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Marine Corps, Miles founded the Thomas Evans Scholarship Fund.
Activities and Organizations:
- Boulder Area Board of Realtors Grievance Committee
- Boulder Area Board of Realtors
- Editor, “Realtor Review” Newspaper
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Commercial Brokers of Boulder
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Commercial Area of Specialization:
Miles works extensively with Multifamily residential investment property sales and purchases. Miles tracks and reports all of the local Multifamily Sales and Listings information.
Multifamily Investment Services:
- Current Market Information on MF Listings & Sales
- Target Marketing
- Sales Metrics for Listing and Sales
- Market Evaluations
- 1031 Exchanges & Installment Sales
- MF Financing & Appraisal Sources