Aaron Baney joins The Colorado Group as a commercial broker associate specializing in the sale and leasing of investment properties. With over 7 years of investment and Real Estate experience, we are excited to have Aaron’s expertise on our team. Aaron has owned and managed investment and multifamily properties since 2010. Prior to joining The Colorado Group, Aaron worked for a Commercial Real Estate software company consulting Commercial Real Estate professionals on best practices for both leasing and sales transactions while also performing brokerage as a licensed REALTOR®. As a professional engineer in the Air Force (License: PE0047591), Aaron also helped manage the construction, renovation, and design of commercial facilities throughout the world.
Aaron received his BS in Civil Engineering from the United States Air Force Academy in 2008, with an emphasis in Construction Management.
Activities and Organizations:
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Aurora Association of Realtors
- Habitat for Humanity – Volunteer
- Air Force Academy Association of Graduates
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Society of American Military Engineers
Aaron and his wife, Emilie, live in Erie, Colorado with their two sons. In his free time, Aaron enjoys time with his family, golfing, handyman projects, and cheering for the AF Falcons, Broncos, and Redskins.