Gary Aboussie has merged conscientious service, hard work, and excellent people skills since joining the real estate profession in 1981. The result of this dedication is Gary’s consistent ranking as one of the top real estate professionals in the West, with over $1 billion in sales and leasing volume and over 700 transactions.
Gary focuses on the sale and leasing of master-planned developments that encompass the broad spectrum of industrial research and development properties, and commercial subdivisions. Often complex transactions, Gary’s expertise ensures each step in the process conforms to the specific needs of his clientele.
Previous Professional Experience:
Gary was a founding partner and broker associate with PICOR Commercial Real Estate Services in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona. Prior to founding PICOR, Gary worked in management for over a decade with the international musical and educational organization, Up with People.
Activities and Organizations:
- Make a Wish Foundation, Board of Directors, Past Chair
- Foundation for Boulder Valley Schools, Board of Directors
- Boulder Valley School District Teen Parenting Advisory Board
- Colorado Wrestling Officials Association
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Area Realtors
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Up with People International Alumni Association, Founding Board of Directors
Family and Personal Interests:
Gary and his wife Cris and their three grown children are world travelers, outdoor enthusiasts and dedicated to community service.
- Xilinx, Inc.
- General Electric
- General Dynamics
- Exempla Hospital
- W.W. Reynolds companies
- Neenan companies
- SoftBank Venture Capital
- Comcast/Jones Intercable, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Real Estate Group
- SVP Investment Manager
- Citicorp of New York
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Bancroft Capital/Doug McDonald
- ILX Lightwave
- Harold Snyder Revocable Trust