Boulder native Neil Littmann approaches his profession with honesty, ethics, and a knowledgeable skill set that enables his clients and customers to navigate complex real estate transactions successfully. Neil’s reputation and expertise have earned him the position as one of the company’s – and the region’s – top producing brokers. During the past two decades, he has been involved in over 750500 transactions ranging from 500 to 130,000 square foot leases, to numerous multi-million dollar land and building sales valued over a billion dollars.
A specialist in commercial leasing, sales, real estate partnerships, and management and investment acquisitions, Neil joined The Colorado Group in 1997 and became a principal just three years later. He served on the board of directors for eight years and has been the acting vice president of operations since 2003.
In addition to his brokerage activities, Neil focuses on building his personal real estate portfolio with numerous developments and building acquisitions in Colorado and Arizona. He is an active member in over 250 commercial real estate partnerships, primarily as the managing partner. These real estate investments include over a million 500,000 square feet and have a market value of more than $160 million.
Neil has a bachelor’s degree from Colorado State University, with a major in finance and real estate, and a minor in economics, finance, and real estate.
Activities and Organizations:
- Board of Directors – Summit Bank & Trust, a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, U.S.A.
- Board of Directors – Centennial Bank & Trust, a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, U.S.A.
- Community Advisory Board – Citywide Banks
- Board of Directors – Boulder Housing Partners Foundation
- Board of Directors – Colorado Tech Center Owners’ Association
- Access Counseling
- Bonfils Blood Center – Donor and Financial Supporter
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors
Family and Personal Interests:
Neil and his wife Nicole were married in 2003 and live in Erie, with their two young daughters. Outside the office, Neil is an avid runner and enjoys travel, the outdoors, reading, sports and spending time with family and friends.