W. Scott Reichenberg has been in the commercial real estate industry since 1995. A Boulder native, Scott takes great pride in being a strong communicator and creative problem-solver when addressing complex real estate transactional issues. Specializing in investment acquisition, disposition, and development, as well as asset management and landlord/tenant representation, Scott sincerely enjoys assisting individual investors and companies to achieve their real estate goals.
Scott became a partner at The Colorado Group in 2008 and is currently the President and Chairman of the Board for the Company. In recent years he has focused on landlord/tenant representation along with acquisitions and dispositions of existing buildings.
Scott’s third-party brokerage activities throughout his career have involved him in over 750 transactions, valued at over $800 million. Additionally, he is involved in 26 partnerships valued in excess of $125 million and totaling more than 900,000 square feet. His role in these partnerships ranges from managing partner to passive investor.
Activities and Organizations:
• (2007 to Present) Centennial Bank and Trust, Board of Directors (a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, USA)
• (2010 to Present) Boulder Together (Boulder Chamber of Commerce) – Co-Chair
• (2018 to Present) Make-a-Wish Colorado – Director & Executive Committee
• (2009 to Present) CTC Metro District – President/ Director
• (2010 to 2020) BRaD Committee (City of Louisville) –Director
• (1998 to 2012) Higher Ground Youth Challenge – Chairman, Board of Directors
• (1999 to 2006) Commercial Brokers of Boulder, President, and Director
• (1996 to 2000) WOW Children’s Museum, Board of Director
Scott received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the Monfort School of Business at the University of Northern Colorado in 1994. In 1995, he completed the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
Family and Personal Interests:
Scott was raised in Boulder. When he isn’t on the golf course, he and his wife Megan and his three children enjoy activities and traveling together, especially with extended family.