Scot Smith is a commercial real estate broker’s broker and built his career in Boulder. He relishes working with people and a job well done. A licensee at The Colorado Group, Inc. since 1982 and a re-founding principal of the company and owner since 1987 he delights in the complexity of real estate transactions and working with and mentoring younger brokers. His over half dozen mentees have gone on to sterling ethical careers in commercial real estate. With significant people skills, care and guidance he helped grow The Colorado Group from four to over thirty accomplished brokers. Scot has a particular passion for non-profit corporations, served on numerous boards and assisted many dozens of their real estate transactions. He and his wife Eileen have three adult sons and he loves to hike, read, fish and travel when away from the office.
- Exempla Hospital Campus Acquisition, Lafayette
- Qualcomm Campus-Gunbarrel Business Park West, Boulder
- Ohmeda Headquarters, Louisville
- Hauser Chemical Research Facilities, Boulder and Weld Counties
- Donnely Applied Films, Boulder
- Flatiron Park West, Boulder
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corporation R&D Facility, Jefferson County
- Ball Aerospace & Technology, Boulder
Click here for a list of non-profits Scot has worked with.