Wade Arnold joined The Colorado Group in 2001. He has been involved in a large number of transactions involving all aspects of commercial real estate, including tenant and buyer representation for local and national customers, investment and user sales, non-profit representation and property management. His understanding of brokerage, real estate investment and property management has proven beneficial to the wide range of clients he serves. A Boulder native, Wade has extensive knowledge of the county and region, a valuable service to his diverse clientele.
Wade received a bachelor’s degree in history from Montana State University in Bozeman in 2000 and his Colorado Real Estate License in 2001.
Activities and Organizations:
- YMCA of Boulder Valley Board of Directors
- Commercial Brokers of Boulder Valley, Executive Committee
- Leadership Boulder County, Graduate
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
When not in the office, Wade can be found outside enjoying Colorado with his wife, two sons and close friends.